Fudge – Curly Girlz Candy Inc

FREE SHIPPING on orders over $55 (please add cold packs if it is warm where you live). PLEASE NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID-19 impacts, packages may take longer to arrive than previously. We cannot guarantee Christmas Delivery for orders received after 12/6/2020.

Fudge
Fudge
Fudge

Fudge

Regular price
$10.99
Sale price
$10.99
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Delicious, Creamy, Melt-in-your Mouth Fudge! What's not to love about fudge at the holidays, except for our fudge has no added sugars and only 1 net carb per serving. Available in 2 delicious flavors: Traditional Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Please note that due to the on-going covid situation, we are creating and shipping as fast as possible. However, there may be delays due to the virus. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

 

Plain Chocolate Fudge Nutrition FactsServings:4,Serv.Size:1 square(28g),AmountPerServing:Calories90, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 35mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 7g Allulose, 14% DV), Sugar alcohol 5g, Protein 1g, Vit. D (0%DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV). 

Ingredients: Sweetener Blend (Allulose (Non-GMO)Erythritol (Non-GMO), Stevia), Milk Or Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Non-GMO Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla, Reb A (Extract Of Stevia), Milk, Evaporated, Butter (Cream, Salt), Unsweetened Chocolate, SF Marsh Cream: Sweetener Blend (Allulose (Non-GMO)Erythritol (Non-GMO), Stevia), Water, Great Lakes Beef Hide Unflavoured Gelatin, Egg, White, Dried, Prebiotic Fiber Syrup (Non-GMO), Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt), Prebiotic Fiber Syrup (Non-GMO), Less Than 2% Of: Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt

 

Peanut Butter Fudge Nutrition Facts  Servings:4,Serv.Size:1 square(28g),AmountPerServing:Calories100,Total Fat 9g (12% DV),Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 35mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 7g Allulose, 14% DV), Sugar alcohol 5g, Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (0% DV). 

Ingredients: Sweetener Blend (Allulose (Non-GMO)Erythritol (Non-GMO), Stevia), Milk Or Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Non-GMO Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla, Reb A (Extract Of Stevia), Milk, Evaporated, Butter (Cream, Salt), Unsweetened Creamy Peanut Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, SF Marsh Cream: Sweetener Blend (Allulose (Non-GMO)Erythritol (Non-GMO), Stevia), Water, Great Lakes Beef Hide Unflavoured Gelatin, Egg, White, Dried, Prebiotic Fiber Syrup (Non-GMO), Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt), Prebiotic Fiber Syrup (Non-GMO), Less Than 2% Of: Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)