Salted Nut Rolls – Curly Girlz Candy Inc

FREE SHIPPING on orders over $55 (please add cold packs if it is warm where you live). PLEASE NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID-19 impacts, packages may take longer to arrive than previously. We cannot guarantee Christmas Delivery for orders received after 12/6/2020.

Salted Nut Rolls

Salted Nut Rolls

Regular price
Sold out
Sale price
$10.99
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Do you love a good old fashioned salted nut roll or pecan log? Now you can enjoy this comfort candy without the sugar! Our creamy, marshmallow like nougat center is surrounded by vanilla caramel and roasted and salted nuts. Choose from four delicious flavors: Almond, Cashew, Peanut, or Pecan. 

Each package contains 2 small bars, approx 3 oz per bar. 

Please note that due to the on-going covid situation, we are creating and shipping as fast as possible. However, there may be delays due to the virus. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Peanut Roll Nutrition Facts: Servings:4,Serv.Size:1/2 bar(50g),AmountPerServing:Calories150, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 26g (9% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 11g Allulose, 22% DV), Sugar Alcohol 9g, Protein 5g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (4% DV). 

Pecan Nut Roll Nutrition Facts: Servings:4,Serv.Size:1/2 bar(50g),AmountPerServing:Calories170, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 115mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 11g Allulose, 22% DV), Sugar alcohol 9g, Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (2% DV). 

Cashew Nut Roll Nutrition Facts  Servings:4,Serv.Size:1/2 bar(50g),AmountPerServing:Calories150,Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV),  Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 11g Allulose, 22% DV), Sugar alcohol 9g, Protein 4g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

Almond Nut Roll Nutrition Facts  Servings:4,Serv.Size:1/2 bar(50g),AmountPerServing:Calories150,Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 130mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 26g (9% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 11g Allulose, 22% DV), Sugar alcohol 9g, Protein 5g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (4% DV). 

Ingredients May Contain: Peanuts, virginia, oil-roasted, with salt, Cashews, oil Roasted with salt, Pecans, oil Roasted with salt, Pecans, oil roasted with salt Sweetener Blend (Allulose (non-GMO)Erythritol (non-GMO), Stevia), Vanilla Caramel (Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Carrageenan), Sweetener Blend, Prebiotic Fiber Syrup (non-GMO), Sweet Cream Salted Butter, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor), Marshmallow_SF (Sweetener Blend (Allulose (non-GMO)Erythritol (non-GMO), Stevia), Water, Prebiotic Fiber Syrup (non-GMO), Gelatin, unsweetened, Vanilla Extract, Egg, white, dried, powder, stabilized, glucose reduced), Whey Protein Isolate, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cellulose gum, Konjac Glucomannan Powder, Anthony's Organic Arrowroot Powder, Vanilla Extract

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
0%
(0)
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
C
C.
If you love Paydays!